Life Coaching and Private Tuition
Life coaching centres on possibilities
Coaching enables us to identify our strengths and weaknesses and to use these to live a life of fulfilment and joy. If you are ready to talk, to commit to making significant changes in your life, or are looking for some support, then coaching with me may be the answer you have been looking for.
As a coach I provide this support in different ways: asking provocative questions; providing challenges and goals; brainstorming ideas and dreams; provide structure and focus and by holding the client accountable to action between sessions. Most importantly, I will listen and hold space.
Coaching can help you to:
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs to enable you to achieve your goals;
- Move from a place of worry, dissatisfaction to a place of greater clarity, self-confidence and action;
- Increase energy levels through healthy living, diet, exercise and wellbeing;
- Identify your life purpose and bring it to life;
- Be accountable to challenges and ‘homework’ to enable you to grow and perform;
- Handle life changes and challenges with greater ease and clarity;
- Achieve ultimate fulfilment in your career;
- Gain more joy from life;
- Identify goals you long to accomplish and work towards achieving these, and beyond;
- Deal with a variety of transitions in your life more effectively.
CT Life Coaching’s career coaching programme aims to help you take a journey from uncertainty about your present work situation, through to having a clear vision of the work that is absolutely right for you, and a plan for how to create it.
The programme provides a framework for coaching in the form of interesting and engaging exercises and guided visualisations which will bring out the creativity and resourcefulness in you and direct you toward discovering the next step for your working life.
This programme is aimed at recent graduates as well as those who wish to gain more fulfilment by moving careers or changing paths completely.
A recent career coaching client said the following:
“It is often said that your University years are the “best of your life”. However, nothing really prepares you for one of life’s toughest transitions – leaving full time education. ‘The real world’ for many University graduates is anxiety provoking, especially so in the midst of a pandemic accompanied by the toughest of job markets. In this situation, I found my directionless and lacking in both self-confidence and belief. That was, until I started working with Lottie. Lottie has inspired and guided me through wholesale personal change, helping me to bridge that crucial gap between full-time education and professional life. By asking the right questions and fostering an environment of positive (and powerful) accountability, Lottie’s coaching has increased my confidence to an all-time high. Through working with Lottie, I have been able to secure graduate employment and undergo a degree personal transformation, which I had previously not thought possible. For this, I am truly grateful and I would recommend her to anyone.”
CT Life Coaching also provides specialist private tuition.
Along with a team of highly qualified and experienced teachers, I work with children on a one to one and small group basis to provide tuition in a range of subjects.
We work with children aged 4 to 18, covering all the core subjects and focus on building confidence and a love of learning.
All of the CT Life Coaching tutors hold current DBS certificates and we are fully insured.
With backgrounds in teaching, psychology, and medicine, we have been fortunate enough to meet and work with children and adults with ADHD, ADD and ASD. Our experience and learning has taught us how to help people identify how their ADHD can be an asset in their lives, rather than a deficit.
Private tuition can be a combination of tutoring and life coaching for children who require it. Please contact me to discuss your individual requirements.
CT Life Coaching now offers *LAMDA* lessons – please see the Blog page for more information.
Coaching and Tuition
- Coaching and private tuition is by video call (Zoom) and in person when current restrictions allow.
- You will feel fully supported, understood and heard, in the comfort of your own space;
- Coaching is confidential, compassionate and successful;
- Full support, via e-mail and WhatsApp, is provided between sessions to support you on every part of your journey;
- Each coaching session lasts for 1 hour with an initial ‘Discovery session’ lasting for up to 2 hours;
- A typical coaching relationship will last for 4 months and include 8 sessions;
- Each coaching relationship is built to suit the individual needs of the client;
- Coaching for coaches available upon request.
With my friendly, pro-active and sometimes direct approach clients find themselves fully equipped to reach their potential and achieve their dreams.
Book a free
Coaching and tutoring sessions can also be booked by clicking here.