Life Coaching and Private Tuition
Life coaching centres on possibilities
Coaching enables people to identify their strengths and weaknesses and to learn how to use these to love the life we have been blessed with. If you are ready to commit to making significant changes in your life then coaching with me may be the answer you have been looking for. Many of my clients have discovered they are capable of more than they ever imagined, can reach higher goals, set bigger challenges and get the most out of life, every day.
I work with clients to articulate and achieve their goals. I support clients who may be going through a career or life transition, want to fulfil a secret dream, want to spend more time and energy on what matters to them, or even determine what their life purpose truly is.
As a coach I provide this support in different ways: asking provocative questions; providing challenges and goals; brainstorming ideas and dreams; provide structure and focus and by holding the client accountable to action between sessions.
These are some of the areas I can help you to flourish in:
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs to enable you to achieve your goals;
- Increase energy levels through healthy living, diet, exercise and wellbeing;
- Identify your life purpose and bring it to life;
- Hold you accountable to challenges and ‘homework’ to enable you to grow and perform;
- Handle life changes and challenges with greater ease and clarity;
- Achieve ultimate fulfilment in your career ;
- Gain more joy from life;
- Identify goals you long to accomplish and work towards achieving these, and beyond;
- Move from a place of worry, dissatisfaction to a place of greater clarity, self-confidence and action;
- Deal with a variety of transitions in your life more effectively.
CT Life Coaching’s career coaching programme aims to help you take a journey from uncertainty about your present work situation, through to having a clear vision of the work that is absolutely right for you, and a plan for how to create it.
The programme provides a framework for the coaching in the form of interesting and engaging exercises and guided visualisations which will bring out the creativity and resourcefulness in you and direct it toward discovering the right next step for your working life.
As a fully qualified teacher, with a Master’s in Education, I also offer, along with a team of highly qualified and experienced teachers, a specialised private tuition service.
My team and I work with children aged 5 to 18, covering all the main subjects and focus on building confidence and a love of learning.
All of the tutors hold current DBS certificates and we are fully insured.
With backgrounds in teaching, psychology, and medicine, we have been fortunate enough to meet and work with children and adults with ADHD, ADD and ASD. Our experience and learning has taught us how to help people identify how their ADHD can be an asset in their lives, rather than a deficit.
CT Life Coaching is soon going to be offering *LAMDA* lessons – watch this space to find out more.
Coaching and Tuition
- Coaching and private tuition is by video call (Zoom) and in person when current restrictions allow.
- You will feel fully supported, understood and heard, in the comfort of your own space;
- Coaching is confidential, compassionate and successful;
- Full support, via e-mail and WhatsApp is provided between sessions to support you on every part of your journey;
- Each coaching session lasts for 1 hour with an initial ‘Discovery session’ lasting for up to 2 hours;
- A typical coaching relationship will last for 4 months and include 8 sessions;
- Each coaching relationship is built to suit the individual needs of the client;
- Coaching for coaches available upon request.
With my friendly, pro-active and sometimes direct approach clients find themselves fully equipped to reach their potential and achieve their dreams.
Book a free
To find out more about how coaching could help you, I offer a free 45 minute consultation.