Hi! I’m Lottie
A trained life coach and fully qualified teacher. The purpose of my life is to live fully every day, to continue to grow and develop and to help others to do the same. I am passionate about helping others to unlock their inner strengths which will enable them to live life to the full.
After a successful teaching career, working in Dorset preparatory schools, I re-trained as a life coach in 2018. I am positive, pro-active and passionate (the 3 Ps! – see blog) about helping others to make a difference in their lives.
As a Co-Active Life Coach, I work with highly motivated individuals to develop their own definition of success and make clients accountable to enable them to achieve all they have ever wished for. Alongside my coaching, studying for a Masters in Psychology has enabled me to embed theories and practicalities of neuroscience and emotional intelligence into my coaching.Read more about Charlotte
‘Lottie was very good at making me think about myself in new ways; quickly enabling me to think of targets that will help to make me get the best from myself in the future.’See more client praise
How life coaching works...
- Coaching is via telephone or video call with a face-to-face initial discovery sessions (depending on location);
- Phone and video coaching is practical and easy to fit into a busy and productive lifestyle;
- You will feel fully supported, understood and heard, in the comfort of your own space;
- Coaching is confidential, compassionate and successful;
- Full support is provided in between sessions to support you on every part of your journey;
Book a free
To showcase the power of coaching, I offer a free, 20 minute, sample coaching session.
Today I did something new, I held a coaching session in the great outdoors. To be precise, in the beautiful…Read more
My 3 Ps – positivity, pro-active, passion
Launching my new website has been an exciting and fulfilling journey and I cannot wait to share my experiences and…Read more