Hi, I'm Lottie
My passion lies in enabling clients of all ages to articulate and achieve their goals and overcome life’s hurdles and challenges.
Coaching provides support to clients who may be going through a school, career or life transition; want to fulfil a dream; want to spend more time and energy on what matters to them, or even determine what their life purpose truly is.
I am a fully qualified teacher and Certified Professional Co-Active life and career coach (CPCC).Read more about Charlotte
Lottie was hugely helpful to me. She inspired a degree of personal transformation, which I had previously not thought possible and for which I am incredibly grateful. I would recommend her at the drop of a hat.See more client praise
How coaching works...
- Coaching and tuition is in-person (when restrictions allow), by telephone or by video call;
- You will feel fully supported, understood and heard, in the comfort of your own space;
- Coaching is confidential, compassionate and successful;
- Full support, via e-mail and WhatsApp, is provided between sessions to support you on every part of your journey;
- A typical coaching relationship will last for between 4 and 8 months;
- Coaching for coaches is available upon request.
MORE ABOUT LIFE COACHING
Book a free
Coaching and tutoring sessions can also be booked by clicking here.
10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Embarking On A Career Change
Millions of people around the world have quit their jobs this year, in what has been dubbed ‘The Great Resignation’…Read more
Associate Certified Coach
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Issued by International Coaching Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential-holders are trained (60+ hours) and experienced (100+…Read more
*Stop Press* My first Radio Interview
Please click read more to listen to my interview with Keri about the work I do as a life coach and…Read more